- Rock Solid Truths that examine Christian beliefs and explorations of other religions;
- Rock Solid Principles that apply the Bible to relationships, sex, money, and more;
- Rock Solid Promises that call out what is (and is not) promised in the Scriptures;
- Rock Solid Plans that explore God’s plan for daily life;
- Unshaken People that provide scriptural examples of overcoming challenges; and
- Unshaken God that points out God’s amazing and unyielding attributes.
In addition, readers will find reading plans, eight pages of full-color maps, Bible book introductions and many other insightful features to help teens grapple with their big questions about the world, their futures and their faith. Annette Bourland, SVP of Zondervan Book Publishing comments, “It’s our hope that the Rock Solid Faith Study Bible will help teens grow their faith, find deeper meaning for their lives and have hope in their futures. It’s a timely guide for teens that are grappling every day with big questions about the world, what the future holds and their faith in God. We believe this Bible is an excellent tool and companion to help them find the answers they need to mature into rock solid Christian adults.”
Zondervan, a HarperCollins company headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI, is a world leader in Christian communications and is the leading Christian publishing brand. For more than 75 years, Zondervan has delivered transformational Christian experiences through general and academic resources authored by influential leaders and emerging voices and has been honored with more Christian book awards than any other publisher.